C++ to C# std::bitset
Author Message
 C++ to C# std::bitset

This might not be a totally accurate forum for my question and for that
I appologize.
My experiences with C++ are slim to none and now I'm translating a C++
app to C#. I've come across this bitset thingy and I'm clueless.

What does it do and how does one do it in C#?

Thanks,

--
Magnus Lindberg
cshrp.net - Elegant code by witty programmers

Fri, 02 Jul 2004 18:24:04 GMT
 C++ to C# std::bitset
Magnus,

    The closest thing that the framework has to a bitset is the BitVector32
structure, which can be found in the System.Collections.Specialized
namespace.

    Hope this helps.

--
                              - Nicholas Paldino [.NET MVP]

Quote:
> This might not be a totally accurate forum for my question and for that
> I appologize.
> My experiences with C++ are slim to none and now I'm translating a C++
> app to C#. I've come across this bitset thingy and I'm clueless.

> What does it do and how does one do it in C#?

> Thanks,

> --
> Magnus Lindberg
> cshrp.net - Elegant code by witty programmers

Fri, 02 Jul 2004 22:01:58 GMT
 C++ to C# std::bitset
Cool!
It works, thanks alot.

--
Magnus Lindberg
cshrp.net - Elegant code by witty programmers

Sat, 03 Jul 2004 16:37:36 GMT

1. bug: VS7.0 (6.0) C++ std::auto_ptr conflict with std::vector

3. C++ vs C# or ( C++ + C#)?

4. C++ SIG:N.Myers,C++ Std Lib;Thurs,Apr 11**see location

5. Visual C# Std Edition

6. IO performance C# Versus C++ (For C# GURU's only)

7. include another form(cs) in C#?

8. C# client crashs when calling into Managed C++ which calls unmanaged c++ function

9. Interoperability UnManaged C++, Managed C++, C#

10. pointers to migration issues from existing C++ code to managed C++ or C#

11. How good is Managed C++ as a glue between C# and C++

12. No std::min or std::max?