Parent-Child Editable Grid Example?
Author Message
 Parent-Child Editable Grid Example?

There is nothing in MSDN on this, and the books I have looked through
are "blank" on this too.

I am looking for an example/HOWTO or even FAQ-info that shows how to
create a single ASP page that shows two datagrids in a parent-child
relationship, along with controls for adding/updating rows in either
table.

Am I just looking in all the wrong places?

Thanks.

Mon, 27 Dec 2004 00:21:16 GMT

1. Child instructing parent to delete child.

2. editable grid control

3. Editable Grid control

4. Editable Grid

5. Q:does VC have any editable grid control?

6. editable grid?

7. I want to implement an editable grid?

8. editable grid control

9. editable Grid-Element

10. Need help: Editable grid control

11. Combobox - changing between editable and non-editable

12. ODBC Data Grid Control, Looking for Example