Send Key Strokes to a Windows Application Will Minimized
Author Message
 Send Key Strokes to a Windows Application Will Minimized

Hello all,

I have a problem as follows. I need to create an nt service that
instantiates an istance of Internet Explorer. The web page that IE will hit
contains an active x object that connects to a server via terminal services.
I need to be able to capture the hwind of the ie and send in KeyStrokes
(i.e. login name and password). Is this even possible with C# and can you
point me to any resources?

Thanks,

Brandon

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 01:34:17 GMT

1. sending key strokes to other windows

2. Sending Key-Strokes to windows

3. Capturing key strokes while minimized

4. Sending a Fake Key stroke

5. Sending Key Strokes

6. Spawning process and sending key strokes to it???

7. send a key stroke to a dialog

8. Q: Sending key-events to windows/applications?

9. Problems with minimized windows and sending messages

10. system button on Windows application disappear (-minimize,full screen,* close)

11. how to send key event to other user application

12. Send keys to a DOS-Application