.NET Mailing lists
Author Message
 .NET Mailing lists

Wrox has some lists at p2p.wrox.com

Quote:
> Does anyone know of some good .NET mailing lists (asp,c#,etc.)?  I though
> there were some on topica but they don't seem to have much activity.  If
> anyone is interested, I could put a list or two on my mail server, but I
> don't yet have any web-based admin/archiving tools.

> Fregas

> Remove the "nospam_" to email me.

Mon, 02 May 2005 01:13:18 GMT
 .NET Mailing lists
I'm debugging an DLL and EXE for DotNet at:

http://www.aspsimply.com/vbnet/netmailing.asp
http://www.aspsimply.com/vbnet/net_mailing.asp

Quote:
> Does anyone know of some good .NET mailing lists (asp,c#,etc.)?  I though
> there were some on topica but they don't seem to have much activity.  If
> anyone is interested, I could put a list or two on my mail server, but I
> don't yet have any web-based admin/archiving tools.

> Fregas

> Remove the "nospam_" to email me.

Mon, 02 May 2005 01:23:20 GMT
 .NET Mailing lists
Does anyone know of some good .NET mailing lists (asp,c#,etc.)?  I though
there were some on topica but they don't seem to have much activity.  If
anyone is interested, I could put a list or two on my mail server, but I
don't yet have any web-based admin/archiving tools.

Fregas

Remove the "nospam_" to email me.

Mon, 02 May 2005 01:08:09 GMT
 .NET Mailing lists
I've just launched one yesterday at Topica for C# and dotNET, 18 members and
counting, even got 1 Question!

www.thebits.org/mailing/vcsharp.asp

Jon

Quote:
> Does anyone know of some good .NET mailing lists (asp,c#,etc.)?  I though
> there were some on topica but they don't seem to have much activity.  If
> anyone is interested, I could put a list or two on my mail server, but I
> don't yet have any web-based admin/archiving tools.

> Fregas

> Remove the "nospam_" to email me.

Mon, 02 May 2005 01:34:43 GMT
 .NET Mailing lists
http://www.aspfriends.com has quite a few for .NET

Datagrid Girl

Quote:
> Does anyone know of some good .NET mailing lists (asp,c#,etc.)?  I though
> there were some on topica but they don't seem to have much activity.  If
> anyone is interested, I could put a list or two on my mail server, but I
> don't yet have any web-based admin/archiving tools.

> Fregas

> Remove the "nospam_" to email me.

Mon, 02 May 2005 02:02:27 GMT
 .NET Mailing lists

Quote:
> Does anyone know of some good .NET mailing lists (asp,c#,etc.)?  I though
> there were some on topica but they don't seem to have much activity.  If
> anyone is interested, I could put a list or two on my mail server, but I
> don't yet have any web-based admin/archiving tools.

discuss.develop.com

--
Mickey Williams
Author, "Microsoft Visual C# .NET", Microsoft Press

Mon, 02 May 2005 02:10:03 GMT

> > Does anyone know of some good .NET mailing lists (asp,c#,etc.)?  I
though
> > there were some on topica but they don't seem to have much activity.  If
> > anyone is interested, I could put a list or two on my mail server, but I
> > don't yet have any web-based admin/archiving tools.

> discuss.develop.com

I'd like to add that discuss is the only _real_ way to get a straight
answer. The newsgroups are great...IF someone actually sees your question
out of the 5 million posted everyday. Discuss is awesome.

David C

Mon, 02 May 2005 10:09:57 GMT

1. .net patterns mailing list

2. Know anyone a good .NET/C#/Vb.net/ASP.NET/ADO.NET message board/mailing list/newsletter???????

3. MAIL LIBRARYS MAIL LIBRARYS MAIL LIBRARYS MAIL LIBRARYS

4. ANN: Smtp.NET Mail component for .NET

5. ANN: Abderaware Releases MAIL.NET

6. RAS and Mail resources in .Net + other questions

7. Accessing mail via .NET

8. Help needed on integration between mail and .NET

9. mailing list application

10. Beginners Mailing List- Read This

11. Mailing Lists?

12. Mailing lists