Eclipse.org in DotNet??
Author Message
 Eclipse.org in DotNet??

Anyone know if someone is developing a plugin platform like the eclispse.org platform but
using .net (C# in particular) instead of Java?

Herbert Sauro

Tue, 30 Nov 2004 06:39:39 GMT
 Eclipse.org in DotNet??
Here is a C# plugin for eclipse:
http://www.improve-technologies.com/alpha/esharp/

Quote:
> Anyone know if someone is developing a plugin platform like the

eclispse.org platform but
Quote:
> using .net (C# in particular) instead of Java?

> Herbert Sauro

Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:27:23 GMT
 Eclipse.org in DotNet??

Thanks for the information. It's interesting though, in the sense that the plugin is written in Java (which it
would be for the eclipse platform), but which provides C# development capabilities within what is
a Java based environment! What a mix!

It would be very nice if there were a pure C# eclipse like project. The closest I've seen is the CSharp
editor but that's just for editing and driving the C# compilers, but it does appear to have a similar
plugin architechure.

Thanks again
Herbert Sauro

Quote:

> Here is a C# plugin for eclipse:
> http://www.improve-technologies.com/alpha/esharp/

> > Anyone know if someone is developing a plugin platform like the
> eclispse.org platform but
> > using .net (C# in particular) instead of Java?

> > Herbert Sauro

Wed, 01 Dec 2004 01:30:29 GMT

1. Eclipse performance

2. Eclipse IDE Help for c/c++: Content assist

3. Eclipse IDE Help for c/c++: Content assist

4. Refactoring And the Eclipse IDE

5. ECLIPSE

6. http://www.mvps.org/windev/cpp/class.html problem

7. code from www.snippets.org - not working

8. http://www.ioccc.org/

9. LOCAL -Boston, MA- BLU.ORG - 05/19/99: CodeWarrior for Red Hat Linux

10. www.HireAmericanCitizens.org

11. wotsit.org down?!!

12. OT www.accu.org