FormBorderStyle.Sizeable 
Author Message
 FormBorderStyle.Sizeable

I tried to use FormBorderStyle.Sizeable but getting an error (CS0117) that
it don't exist. I searched mdsn for this option but didn't found it. Does it
only exist in my book?

Markus



Sat, 23 Oct 2004 16:35:15 GMT  
 FormBorderStyle.Sizeable
on MSDN
 http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/cpref/html/frlrfSystemWindows...

this works for me:
    using System.Windows.Forms;

    FormBorderStyle fbs = FormBorderStyle.Sizable;

Note, this is the C# newsgroup,
  you can do:  if, then, else, do, for, while, switch, case, class, struct...

only use the specific:
   microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.windowsforms

--
  NETMaster  (Thomas Scheidegger)
  http://www.cetus-links.org/oo_csharp.html

Quote:

> I tried to use FormBorderStyle.Sizeable but getting an error (CS0117) that
> it don't exist. I searched mdsn for this option but didn't found it. Does it
> only exist in my book?



Sat, 23 Oct 2004 16:44:44 GMT  
 FormBorderStyle.Sizeable
Still don't work. If I use Fixed3D or None I gets the result expected. I use
SharpDevelope, not .NET. Can this do the difference?

Regards,
Markus


Quote:
> on MSDN

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/cpref/html/frlrfSystemWindows...
rmBorderStyleClassTopic.asp
Quote:

> this works for me:
>     using System.Windows.Forms;

>     FormBorderStyle fbs = FormBorderStyle.Sizable;

> Note, this is the C# newsgroup,
>   you can do:  if, then, else, do, for, while, switch, case, class,
struct...

> only use the specific:
>    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.windowsforms

> --
>   NETMaster  (Thomas Scheidegger)
>   http://www.cetus-links.org/oo_csharp.html




- Show quoted text -

Quote:
> > I tried to use FormBorderStyle.Sizeable but getting an error (CS0117)
that
> > it don't exist. I searched mdsn for this option but didn't found it.
Does it
> > only exist in my book?



Sat, 23 Oct 2004 17:23:01 GMT  
 
 [ 3 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Dockable, sizeable, double grabber DlgBars

2. Docking, sizeable TreeView ala VStudio?

3. Sizeable Property Sheet ?

4. Sizeable Dialogs

5. Sizeable DialogBar

6. Anyone there, using MRCEXT for sizeable Dlgbars?

7. Does anyone know how to make Controls Sizeable at runtime?

8. Setting number of rows and columns on a floating, user sizeable, toolbar.

9. Setting number of rows and columns on a floating, user sizeable, toolbar.

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software