Where Are the Samples????
Author Message
 Where Are the Samples????

There should be several samples on Disk #3 of the Beta 2 .Net.

They are not there.  I looked on the CD and they aren't there.  My frind has
different CD's, but the samples are also missing.

Does anyone know where I can find them?

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 12:25:39 GMT
 Where Are the Samples????

Quote:
> There should be several samples on Disk #3 of the Beta 2 .Net.
> Does anyone know where I can find them?

I found them on the Beta2 DVD. There is a link to order it here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/nextgen/beta.asp

I heard it was also distributed with some magazines, so maybe you have it
around somewhere already.

Bob

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 00:23:39 GMT
 Where Are the Samples????
So let me get this straight.
I payed for the Beta2 CD, but if I want the samples, I have to buy the DVD
version + a DVD drive.  Why not just put the samples on the 3rd disk?  There
is plenty of room.

$$$$$$ Money $$$$$$$$$$$

Never Mind.  I will see if I can copy it from someone.

Quote:

> > There should be several samples on Disk #3 of the Beta 2 .Net.
> > Does anyone know where I can find them?

> I found them on the Beta2 DVD. There is a link to order it here:
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/nextgen/beta.asp

> I heard it was also distributed with some magazines, so maybe you have it
> around somewhere already.

> Bob

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 06:27:48 GMT

1. I am looking for samples of Inheritance

2. Please I am looking for sample code (C++ BUT NO MFC PLEASE)

3. I am new to programming and am lost

4. how good am I? Am I Good Enough????

5. Determine where I am running

6. System.Threading.Timer , am I doing this correctly ?

7. Am i connected?

8. Request - Opinions on Book I am considering:

9. I am puzzled: __nogc new = LNK2001

10. Am I in the wrong NG???

11. I am a convert to .NET

12. Am i being studpid, Forms question