Why am I getting Mouse Move Event with every Mouse Click event?
Author Message
 Why am I getting Mouse Move Event with every Mouse Click event?

Hi,
Can somebody tell me why am I getting a mouse move event with every mouse
click event. Is it a bug in .Net or am I having a currupted installation or
is it normal.
pleas help.
thanks

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 16:19:38 GMT
 Why am I getting Mouse Move Event with every Mouse Click event?
Yes it is Normal
You move the mouse as you click (atleast a one pixel) right

Nirosh

Quote:
> Hi,
> Can somebody tell me why am I getting a mouse move event with every mouse
> click event. Is it a bug in .Net or am I having a currupted installation
or
> is it normal.
> pleas help.
> thanks

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 17:38:15 GMT

1. Why Mouse Mouse event with every Click event

2. mouse down event interfearnig with double click event

3. Key press & Mouse move event

4. mouse move event..

5. trap mouse move event on a button.

6. Mouse move event.

7. How to monitor mouse clicks with wndproc (not events)

8. How to add a mouse handler that handles double click events

9. Double-click event of mouse does not occur.....

10. CListCtrl left mouse click event handler

11. How to trap a Right-Click Mouse Event on a WebBrowser2 control

12. Win 32 API mouse Click Event