Codecipher.com Relauched. New C# mailing list part of launch. Site Advertisement
Author Message
 Codecipher.com Relauched. New C# mailing list part of launch. Site Advertisement

NEW CODECIPHER.COM WEBSITE,

After many months of hard work, the new Codecipher.com website has
been released!  I would like to personal offer my many thanks to the
BETA testers for looking over the site before release.

To access our new website, simply point your browsers to
http://www.*-*-*.com/

New features include:
        - New less yellow page design
        - Searchable online archives
        - Site membership for easy mailing list management
        - Dynamic web links so that you can find web resources faster
        - New exciting lists for your programming enjoyment

To celebrate the launch of the new Codecipher.com website, we have
re-launched two of our classic mailing lists:
        CSharphelp - The place for everyone to hang out and discuss
the C# language
        VBhelp - The place for everyone to hang out and discuss the
Visual Basic and Visual Basic.NET language

As always we continue to offer VCPPHELP, the Visual C++ mailing list
that has been helping programmers since 1997.

We welcome you to visit the new site today, and become a member. Like
always, our lists shall continue to remain 100% free.

David Coley
Codecipher.com

Sat, 28 May 2005 14:38:38 GMT

1. Codecipher.com New Website Launch. New Site Re-launch Advertisement

2. Advertisement - New Web Site

3. New MFC Site - advertisement

4. QDotNet.com - new .NET resource launched

5. New C# site for French programmer

6. New knowledgebase site looking for authors for C#

7. New mailing list for C++, MFC, Java, ActiveX

8. New C Mailing List!

9. New mailing list: argproc

10. ** NEW PROGRAMMERS MAILING LIST **

11. Announcement: New Mailing List for MSVC / MFC Beginners

12. ADVERTISEMENT:SearchPad - New internet search tool