Play WAV File From Resource File
Author Message
 Play WAV File From Resource File

How'dy!

How do I play a WAV file from a Sounds.resources file?  I'm slightly
familiar with the multimedia API,
[DllImport("winmm")] private static extern bool PlaySound(string pszSound,
IntPtr hmod, UInt32 fdwSound);

An I can load a sound from a resource file with the ResourceManager, but how
do I pass a sound object (type object) to the PlaySound API?  How do I
actually get the data from an object (from the RM) to the multimedia API??

Thanks!

-Noah Coad

Sat, 26 Jun 2004 10:32:59 GMT

1. Playing a WAV file from a resource ...

2. Playing a WAV file from a resource ...

3. Playing a Wav file from a embedded resource

4. Using Resource .RES files to stick .bmp's and .wav files into .exe

5. Starnge signal and 16bits stereo wav file to 16bits mono wav file

6. Converting a 16bits stereo wav file to a 16bits mono wav file

7. Managed C++ and playing WAV files (sound)

8. playing wav files in linux

9. PLAY WAV FILES IN TURBO C [[[URGENT]]]

10. Playing/Recording Wav Files in C/C++ for Dos

11. playing a .wav file or other sound

12. Playing WAV files.