How To: Selected Item or Items in Web Browser (in designMode)
Author Message
 How To: Selected Item or Items in Web Browser (in designMode)

Hi,

I have the Web Browser control on a form I have set the webControl in
designMode (via designMode="ON") and i'm able to
create controls via the execCommand (e.g execCommand("InsertInputButton",
false, null)).

But i can't seem to get the selected item or selected items in the control
or document to get it's id or name to call
the IHTMLDocument3>>getElementById

Fred

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:40:11 GMT

1. Count selected items of CListView while selecting

2. Selecting Items from a multi select list box VC++ 6.0 on W2K

3. How does Web browser select ActiveX doc server?

4. Listbox event when selected item changes

5. How to select an item from a TREEVIEW without click it

6. Selecting Menu Items Programmatically

7. How do you set the selected item....

8. Dynamically select items in ListBox

9. retrieve index of selected droplist item

10. Selecting items in a treeview

11. How to get selected item in ClistCtrl??

12. Selecting Menu Items Programmatically