Overriding the OnPaint method for button controls
Author Message
 Overriding the OnPaint method for button controls

Hi All,

still a little question about overriding the OnPaint method.
I see that when I override it, the control rendering is affected in both
design-time and runtime phases: is there a way for the control to know if
it's doing the rendering at design-time?
I ask this because, being the rendering performed by an external DLL, it
seems to work only at runtime, while at design time, if I don't call the
base.OnPaint (e) method, the control will be black: I would like to avoid
calling the base class method at runtime in order to speed up the rendering.

Thanks in advance and Kind Regards

Severino

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 02:36:22 GMT

1. Can we override a control's OnPaint ?

2. Override a web control method

3. About override the OnPaint function.

4. About override the OnPaint function!

5. Override OnPaint in ATL/WTL

6. OnPaint override on CListViewCtrl?

7. CListView - Overriding OnPaint()

8. Overriding OnPaint of CListView

9. OnPaint() override

10. CListBox -- Owner Drawn - (override OnPaint) - Need help, please!

11. overriding events (OnPaint, OnClick, etc.)

12. how to call OnPaint in another method?