how to minimize program started with Process.Start
Author Message
 how to minimize program started with Process.Start

I can use:

System.Diagnostics.Process.Start

to open any Windows program.

How can I minimize the program (not a .NET program) I just opened?
--
Thanks in advance, Les Caudle

Thu, 28 Apr 2005 23:02:19 GMT
 how to minimize program started with Process.Start
Just run it minimized in the first place ... have a look at the
ProcessStartInfo class, specifically the WindowStyle property.

--Bob

Quote:
> I can use:

> System.Diagnostics.Process.Start

> to open any Windows program.

> How can I minimize the program (not a .NET program) I just opened?
> --
> Thanks in advance, Les Caudle

Fri, 29 Apr 2005 00:44:31 GMT

1. Start program minimized

2. starting another process/program

3. Start and end Program (process)

4. sharing variables accros processes & process starting

5. Process.Start Process.End??

6. Starting an app minimized on the system tray

7. _tspawnl and starting an App minimized

8. Start a dialog based application minimized

9. dialog to start minimized?

10. app starts minimized under 98?

11. Starting a Dialog Based app minimized.

12. Starting MFC dialog minimized