simulate dragDrop of ListView Item -- Please Please Help!!!!
Author Message
 simulate dragDrop of ListView Item -- Please Please Help!!!!

Hi!!!
I am working on a control which does not support DragDrop
events. I have to drag and drop the selected ListViewItem
on to the control which does not support DragDrop.
I want to simulate dragdrop -- On MouseDown I want to copy
the image and text and retain the copy of the ListViewItem
as the Mouse moves and on MouseUp I want to  create the
image and text by passing the dragged image and text to
create function of that control.
I know that I have to use GetHdc to get device context and
probably Paint the image and text ... but I am not sure
how to do it. I have been getting lot of errors. Can
anybody please point to an example or give a detailed
explanation of how to go about doing it.

Thanks in advance
pkrishna

Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:26:10 GMT

1. Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!

3. help: Guru needed please please please

4. HELP please on QUEUES!! please, please, please, please,please...

5. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

6. ListView controls problem, Please help

7. Please help: Listview in Splitter

8. Please help: Listview in Splitter

9. NEED HELP WITH PRITING AN ARRAY, PLEASE PLEASE HELP

10. PLEASE PLEASE HELP HELP...question on interleaving C functions

11. Menu item switches to wrong class...please help

12. document names added as menu items. Please help