Audio interface application using C#
Author Message
 Audio interface application using C#

my suggestion is to make it in Visual Basic 6,
I tried to record sound in C# but it didn't work,
in visual basic 6 it work for sure, with direct sound.

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 21:37:30 GMT

1. Audio interface application using C#

2. Using CHtmlView in C# for Web Interface?

3. Using COM defined interfaces in C#: ambiguous reference

4. using .net server BITS interface in C#

5. Waveform Audio Interface Threads

6. C# interfaces and COM interfaces?

7. Can not create web application (ASP.NET using C#)

8. C# code used in a C++ application

9. Help!! How to start an application using C#

10. Creating C# DLL to be used by non .NET application

11. Using C# for a shareware light database-application

12. SDI application using C#