ListView Items: Can they be Editable?
Author Message
 ListView Items: Can they be Editable?

I have a listview control with multiple columns. I would like for the user
to be able to edit the displayed items but cannot seem to find a property to
enable this. Can this be done and how using C#.
Thanks,
Gary

Wed, 06 Oct 2004 00:46:11 GMT
 ListView Items: Can they be Editable?
Gary,

Have you tried ListView.LabelEdit property, which allows user to edit the labels of items in the control? Also, you can use the BeforeLabelEdit and AfterLabelEdit
events to perform tasks before and after the user edits an item's text.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Felix Wu
=============

--------------------

Quote:

>Subject: ListView Items: Can they be Editable?
>Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:46:11 -0700

>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp

>I have a listview control with multiple columns. I would like for the user
>to be able to edit the displayed items but cannot seem to find a property to
>enable this. Can this be done and how using C#.
>Thanks,
>Gary

Sat, 09 Oct 2004 13:11:55 GMT

1. ListView becomes editable

2. ListView becomes editable

3. Combobox - changing between editable and non-editable

4. item height increase in listview ?

5. How to sort a ListView items

6. Find Item in ListView

7. Refreshing items in a ListView

8. simulate dragDrop of ListView Item -- Please Please Help!!!!

9. Setting the selected item in a ListView

10. Listview - selecting items

11. Updating A Single Item In a Listview

12. know item selected in a listview