DataGrid & rows
Author Message
 DataGrid & rows

Hello,
  how  set different BackgroundColor for each System.Windows.Forms.DataGrid
row?
Thanks.

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 19:03:24 GMT
 DataGrid & rows
There are no row color properties. But you can change the colors using
custom columnstyles.

George Shepherd's Windows Forms FAQ contains an entry entitled:

     How do I color a individual cell depending upon its value or some
external method?

Check it out at:
http://www.syncfusion.com/faq/winforms/search/745.asp

Clay Burch, Syncfusion, Inc.
visit http://www.syncfusion.com for .NET Essentials

Quote:
> Hello,
>   how  set different BackgroundColor for each

System.Windows.Forms.DataGrid
Quote:
> row?
> Thanks.

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 18:40:20 GMT
 DataGrid & rows
You can do this by adding code to the ItemCreated or ItemDataBound event:

e.Item.BackColor = ...

Annie

Quote:
> Hello,
>   how  set different BackgroundColor for each

System.Windows.Forms.DataGrid
Quote:
> row?
> Thanks.

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 18:58:52 GMT

1. How to avoid user from entering a new row into the datagrid[which already contains rows]

2. changing row colors in DataGrid (not a web DataGrid)

3. How to disable adding, inserting ord deleting Rows in the DataGrid (System.Windows.Forms.DataGrid)

4. Getting current ROW information in DataGrid

5. Readonly rows in DataGrid

6. DataGrid Row Colours

7. finding a row and selecting it in a datagrid

8. Readonly rows in DatagRid

9. Add Row To dataGrid through loop

10. DataGrid Header Row Height

11. Highlighting rows in a datagrid