Master/Detail records example?
Author Message
 Master/Detail records example?

I want to display a table with collapsible details records similar to the
Find Music Results page on music.msn.com.  Does anyone know of any examples
showing this in C#?  I have a dataset with two tables which are related
together.

Sun, 28 Sep 2003 04:53:20 GMT

1. DataGrid Master-Detail Example does not work???

2. Updating master-detail-detail Recordsets problem

3. walking through Master Detail

4. webforms-datagrid-master-detail-detail view

5. Web DataGrid Master-Detail in C#

6. DataGrid Master-Detail : child grid TableStyle ?

7. Master-Details view

8. Master/detail relationship using CRecordset

9. Master/detail relationship using CRecordset

10. New Article on DotNetJunkies.com - Building a Master/Detail DataGrid

11. Any WinXP Image Mastering API (IMAPI) examples?

12. Q: sound recording example