I lost the URL,anybody help me!!!
Author Message
 I lost the URL,anybody help me!!!

Hi,
   I got a URL from this news group before, regarding the
InvalidCastException caused by directx8.0, and how to fix it, but I lost it
now. can anybody tell me again.
thanks

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 13:31:07 GMT
 I lost the URL,anybody help me!!!

Quote:
> Hi,
>    I got a URL from this news group before, regarding the
> InvalidCastException caused by directx8.0, and how to fix it, but I lost it
> now. can anybody tell me again.
> thanks

Try these:

http://discuss.develop.com/archives/wa.exe?A2=ind0012C&L=DOTNET&P=R16258

http://discuss.develop.com/archives/wa.exe?A2=ind0108B&L=DOTNET&P=R16140

http://discuss.develop.com/archives/wa.exe?A2=ind0109a&L=dotnet&P=35883

--
Patrick Steele

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 20:26:58 GMT

1. Anybody have a decent URL parser in C

2. CGI: Get an URL and Post to an URL

3. Losing focus LOSES BTN_CLICKED events!

4. Lost Data Exchange Control->Now losing sanity :-)

5. Can anybody help me on this?

6. help, if anybody can

7. PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS C PROJECT--I DON'T HAVE ANYBODY TO TURN TO :-(

8. Can Anybody Help Me?!

9. Anybody help with me with the codes!

10. Can anybody help me with a C program??

11. can anybody help me?

12. Can anybody help?