build options
Author Message
 build options

Hi,

I have three projects in my solution. One is building the exe file and
the other two are building dll's.

My question is if it is possible to build in(hide) these dlls in the
exe file and just create a prog.exe instead of prog.exe, first.dll and
second.dll?

I want the possibility to build my programs in two ways:
1. one exe-file
1. one exe-file and 2 dll's.

If this is possible, how do I do it. If not possible is there any
other solutions to my problem?

thanks!

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 06:39:37 GMT

1. post build options?

2. build option

3. Custom build options for all files in folder

4. post-build options not running?

5. IDE won't save Post-build options

6. build option

7. Question on Debug build options in VC++ 5.0

8. MSVC build options

9. Pocket PC build option doesn't show in drop down list

10. Options of Build

11. _CrtIsValidHeapPointer failure while registering a COM dll built with /clr option

12. How to disable optimize option when using BUILD command