right Click - context menu ?
Author Message
 right Click - context menu ?

I have assigned a context menu on button. a form has an array of buttons
on the right click of context menu i want to know which control it was
pressed on !!!

like which button was there at the time of right click ?

thanks
Paresh

Tue, 31 May 2005 04:37:29 GMT
 right Click - context menu ?
you can set up events to be fired for all of your buttons, and then have
them all call the same function. In that function you can check the name
of the button that was sent by casting object sender to Button and then
you will know which button was pushed.
Quote:

> I have assigned a context menu on button. a form has an array of buttons
> on the right click of context menu i want to know which control it was
> pressed on !!!

> like which button was there at the time of right click ?

> thanks
> Paresh

Tue, 31 May 2005 04:42:11 GMT

1. TreeView & Right Click context menu behavior

2. right-click context menu

3. CRichEditCtrl and right click context menu

4. Right-click context menu for RichTextControl?

5. how to make context right click menu in VC++

6. Need to double right-click to get context menu in tree control

7. how can I add myself menu item to CEdit right click menu?(jchen)

8. Right click menu on tree control-Menu not going away

9. How to make context menu show in right spot

10. Right-Mouse Context Menu Question/Issue

11. TreeControl with right button context menu

12. context menu COMMAND_UI not right