NEWBIE : Freedb.org class
Author Message
 NEWBIE : Freedb.org class

Hey there ... I'm trying 2 write a class to communicate with the freedb.org
cd database.

can anyone give me a few pointers on where 2 start. Basically its just
sending messages to the server and getting replies.

thanks in advance

Tue, 19 Oct 2004 03:03:41 GMT
 NEWBIE : Freedb.org class
Do you need to connect via TCP/IP to send and receive the messages? If so,
check out the TcpClient class and if you need more control the Socket class.

If you want to do screen-scraping, the WebClient class is the thing to check
out.

HTH

-glenn-

Quote:
> Hey there ... I'm trying 2 write a class to communicate with the
freedb.org
> cd database.

> can anyone give me a few pointers on where 2 start. Basically its just
> sending messages to the server and getting replies.

> thanks in advance

Tue, 19 Oct 2004 06:38:38 GMT

1. http://www.mvps.org/windev/cpp/class.html problem

2. newbie One class calling functions in another class

3. Newbie - classes in classes

4. code from www.snippets.org - not working

5. http://www.ioccc.org/

6. LOCAL -Boston, MA- BLU.ORG - 05/19/99: CodeWarrior for Red Hat Linux

7. www.HireAmericanCitizens.org

8. wotsit.org down?!!

9. OT www.accu.org

10. WWW.GIWERSWORLD.ORG