Line - Toolbox
Author Message
 Line - Toolbox

In VS6 there was a line in the toolbox, but it is not in
VS.NET or C#.NET.  Does anyone know how to put it on the
toolbar, instead of creating it programmatically.

TIA

Mike

Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:01:20 GMT
 Line - Toolbox
There is no equivalent to the Line tool in VS6 in .NET that I have
found.  I use a label with the background color set to the color I
want and the width (or Height) set to 1 or 2.  This works well for
Vertical and Horizontal lines.
Quote:

> In VS6 there was a line in the toolbox, but it is not in
> VS.NET or C#.NET.  Does anyone know how to put it on the
> toolbar, instead of creating it programmatically.

> TIA

> Mike

Tue, 21 Jun 2005 05:03:44 GMT

1. Splitter disabled under WebForms tab in ToolBox

2. .NET Custom control toolbox icon

3. User controls disappear from toolbox!

4. customise the vs.net menus, toolbars , toolbox

5. VS.NET IDE toolbox tabs

6. TreeView WebControl not Visible on ToolBox panel

7. VS toolbox locked in .NET mode

8. Toolbox items are no longer functioning properly

9. MC++ Toolbox Icon - HELP!!!! (X-Post)

10. Toolbox Bitmap (Again)

11. visual studio.net Toolbox

12. C++ control and toolbox bitmap problem