change resolution
Author Message
 change resolution

how we change the resolution of the computer from code please?

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 20:40:58 GMT
 change resolution

Quote:

> how we change the resolution of the computer from code please?

"the resolution of the computer"... great thing... where can I get this ?

My processor is produced with 18 um. Is this enought...
If you want a 15 um you have to buy a new processor...

--
Greetings
  Jochen

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 19:47:08 GMT
 change resolution
a.b,

    If you want to change the resolution, then I believe that you will have
to use the P/Invoke layer to make a call to ChangeDisplaySettingsEx in the
windows 32 api.

    Hope this helps.

--
               - Nicholas Paldino [.NET MVP]

Quote:
> how we change the resolution of the computer from code please?

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 20:15:38 GMT
 change resolution
Jochen,

    Give him a break, if you have seen any of his posts, you can tell that
English is a second language for him.

--
               - Nicholas Paldino [.NET MVP]

Quote:

> > how we change the resolution of the computer from code please?

> "the resolution of the computer"... great thing... where can I get this ?

> My processor is produced with 18 um. Is this enought...
> If you want a 15 um you have to buy a new processor...

> --
> Greetings
>   Jochen

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 20:10:40 GMT
 change resolution
mmm... Maybe a.b should work harder to learn English.. =)

Well I'm just kidding and I don't mean to be evil... English is not my
mother tongue either. =)

Cheers,

Rick Zhuang

Quote:

?

> > My processor is produced with 18 um. Is this enought...
> > If you want a 15 um you have to buy a new processor...

> > --
> > Greetings
> >   Jochen

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 15:08:59 GMT

1. ho do I change resolution

2. How to change resolutions of screen?

3. How to change resolutions of screen?

4. Changing resolution of compatible DC

5. Change resolution without reboot

6. Changing resolution/color depth

7. CHanging REsOLutiON ... HeeLpppppppp@!!!!

8. CHanging REsOLutiON ... HeeLpppppppp@!!!!

9. Changing character resolution

10. Handling Screen Resolution Changes

11. Change screen resolution on the fly

12. Change screen resolution to 800x600 at runtime