Accessing Foxpro using c#
Author Message
 Accessing Foxpro using c#

Hi all,

If I want to access a foxpro database from a C# program, how exactly do i do
that?

Also, anyone has great foxpro sites that teach how to use foxpro to create
databases?

thanx a lot!

Tue, 18 Jan 2005 00:14:51 GMT
 Accessing Foxpro using c#
For first time user I would recommend using the data wizard to create
your form.  Once you have done that go into the code behind the form
(just double click on the form) and look around. As a newbie you need to
get a handle on the Connection object the Data Adapter object and the
DataSet object. I would recommend ADO.NET step by step by Rebecca
Riordan it's a Microsoft press book.

good luck

John B. Avera, III MCSD

Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:19:42 GMT

1. Foxpro-How do I integrate a C-program into Foxpro

2. Converting FoxPro databases to Access?

3. Convert FoxPro databases to Access?

4. Accessing Visual FoxPro 5 Via ODBC

5. use access or foxpro database??

6. ADO and access to FoxPro dbf's?

7. HELP, need C library to access FoxPro files

8. Accessing Visual FoxPro 5 Via ODBC

9. Using VC with Visual Foxpro Database

10. Using Foxpro DBF-files

11. How to create FoxPro dll used from C++?

12. Database settings -- Visual C++ used with Visual FoxPro database