Wanted-- Sample XSLT for XML Comments File (please)
Author Message
 Wanted-- Sample XSLT for XML Comments File (please)

Hi Everyone:

Please, does anyone have a simple XSLT file that they can share for use
with .NET's XML comments output file?

Please advise.

Thank you.

--Mark.

Wed, 17 Nov 2004 03:42:01 GMT
 Wanted-- Sample XSLT for XML Comments File (please)
Hi Everyone:

FYI, at this link....

http://Ndoc.SourceForge.Net/

...there is a great, free utility that takes standard VisualStudio XML
comment files and creates standard Windows HTML Help.

I have tried it and it seems to be quite good.

(At the least, my question below is "answered", so to speak.)

HTH.

Thank you.

-Mark.

Hi Everyone:

Please, does anyone have a simple XSLT file that they can share for use
with .NET's XML comments output file?

Please advise.

Thank you.

--Mark.

Mon, 22 Nov 2004 22:20:37 GMT

1. Sample xslt to convert xml documentation to html pages

2. tab control in appication (sample wanted please!)

3. XML Comments to CHM help file?

4. Turning off the warnings when generating a doc comments XML file

5. Comments wanted: iostream code style

6. Wanted: program to extract comments from C

7. Wanted: program to extract comments from C/C++ codes

8. Task Launcher; comments wanted for a dynamic toolbar

9. Wanted: Example of Implementing XML Attributes for C++ Collection Class

10. Opinion Wanted: XML Object

11. comments with XML tags?

12. Human-readable documents from C# XML comments