how to serialize XML diffgrams contained in the Windows messaging system?
Author Message
 how to serialize XML diffgrams contained in the Windows messaging system?

How to serialize XML diffgrams contained in the Windows messaging system?
Ideas?

Brian

Mon, 11 Apr 2005 07:43:21 GMT
 how to serialize XML diffgrams contained in the Windows messaging system?
A Diffgram is already serialised because it's in an XML structure.
What do you want to do with it?

Cheers,
  iGadget

Quote:

> How to serialize XML diffgrams contained in the Windows messaging system?
> Ideas?

> Brian

Mon, 11 Apr 2005 17:34:53 GMT
 how to serialize XML diffgrams contained in the Windows messaging system?

I want to put multiple diffgrams in one file. How to do this?

When I run my application, each individual diffgram has a root XML node,
and it seems like a single file can only contain only one root node. I can
get
around it by serializing a class that has a collection of XML chunks.
However,
I am trying to stay away from that option though, as I would have to have
everything in memory (I think - not sure of that).

Brian

Quote:
> A Diffgram is already serialised because it's in an XML structure.
> What do you want to do with it?

> Cheers,
>   iGadget

> > How to serialize XML diffgrams contained in the Windows messaging
system?
> > Ideas?

Tue, 12 Apr 2005 01:49:42 GMT

1. XML DiffGram and WriteSchema at the same time ?

2. Windows message system, message to wrong dialog

3. Displaying XML in a System.Windows.Forms.Form control

4. System.Messaging DLL with C# Windows Service Bug

5. System.Windows.Forms.Message

6. windows messaging system

7. Serializing CMap containing CString

8. Windows.Forms.Message - processing a user defined Windows-message - 2nd try

9. XML serialization - avoiding serializing an attribute

10. XML Serializing a Collection

11. How to serialize private state using Xml Serialization

12. Serializing objects in XML archive