Arrays and Compatibility SOAPTK2 - VS.NETB2
Author Message
 Arrays and Compatibility SOAPTK2 - VS.NETB2

Hi Guys!

How can I declare a string array input parameter for a WebMethod in VS.NETB2
WebService which can be called from a VB6+SOAPTK2 client ??

There is another one...

How can I return a ADO.NET DataSet from a WebMethod in VS.NETB2 WebService
which can be consumed from a VB6+SOAPTK2 client ??

Thank you very much for any help,

David Parra

Mon, 01 Mar 2004 12:19:45 GMT

1. Lists VS. Dynamic Arrays VS. Re-defining Arrays

2. char: compatibility signed vs. unsigned

3. sysV 2.0 vs 3.1 compatibility?

4. VS .NET and OS compatibility

5. eVC 4.0 vs. eVC 3.0 - platform compatibility

6. MFC CE 2.11 vs. MFC CE 3.0 compatibility

7. Pointer/array compatibility

8. Array objects vs. square bracket [] arrays

9. record of arrays vs array of records?

10. array[1] vs *(array +

11. fn(array) vs. fn(&array)

12. MFC arrays vs. C++ arrays