.Net Object Persistence Library Beta test
Author Message
 .Net Object Persistence Library Beta test

Hi,

I've written an Object to Relational Database O/R mapping library and am
looking for beta testers.

Features:
-Class to database table mapping
-Class Field to table column mapping
-BLOB support to saving/retrieving binary data in database
-Persist object to table column by XML serialization
-Page-able Object Collection class.

For details, pls see http://www.*-*-*.com/

James Lin
ObjectPersistence.com

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 23:41:09 GMT
 .Net Object Persistence Library Beta test
Nice. Do you also guarantee object identity and have a query language?

--
Regards

Thomas Tomiczek
THONA Consulting Ltd.
(Microsoft MVP C#/.NET)

Quote:
> Hi,

> I've written an Object to Relational Database O/R mapping library and am
> looking for beta testers.

> Features:
> -Class to database table mapping
> -Class Field to table column mapping
> -BLOB support to saving/retrieving binary data in database
> -Persist object to table column by XML serialization
> -Page-able Object Collection class.

> For details, pls see http://www.objectpersistence.com

> James Lin
> ObjectPersistence.com

Tue, 08 Mar 2005 00:14:20 GMT
 .Net Object Persistence Library Beta test
Yes, object identity is guaranteed thru specifiable key fields, and there is
a query mechanism to retrieve/filter/sort qualified objects.

James Lin
www.objectpersistence.com

Quote:
> Nice. Do you also guarantee object identity and have a query language?

> --
> Regards

> Thomas Tomiczek
> THONA Consulting Ltd.
> (Microsoft MVP C#/.NET)

> > Hi,

> > I've written an Object to Relational Database O/R mapping library and am
> > looking for beta testers.

> > Features:
> > -Class to database table mapping
> > -Class Field to table column mapping
> > -BLOB support to saving/retrieving binary data in database
> > -Persist object to table column by XML serialization
> > -Page-able Object Collection class.

> > For details, pls see http://www.objectpersistence.com

> > James Lin
> > ObjectPersistence.com

Tue, 08 Mar 2005 02:44:11 GMT
 .Net Object Persistence Library Beta test
If I hit the download demo button on the main www.objectpersistence.com page
it seems to take me to a Java (I'm guessing due to the J in front of all the
names) persistance thing.  If I go to the More Info on the .net thing, then
hit download demo the page will not display.

Quote:
> Yes, object identity is guaranteed thru specifiable key fields, and there
is
> a query mechanism to retrieve/filter/sort qualified objects.

> James Lin
> www.objectpersistence.com

> > Nice. Do you also guarantee object identity and have a query language?

> > --
> > Regards

> > Thomas Tomiczek
> > THONA Consulting Ltd.
> > (Microsoft MVP C#/.NET)

> > > Hi,

> > > I've written an Object to Relational Database O/R mapping library and
am
> > > looking for beta testers.

> > > Features:
> > > -Class to database table mapping
> > > -Class Field to table column mapping
> > > -BLOB support to saving/retrieving binary data in database
> > > -Persist object to table column by XML serialization
> > > -Page-able Object Collection class.

> > > For details, pls see http://www.objectpersistence.com

you

> > > James Lin
> > > ObjectPersistence.com

Tue, 08 Mar 2005 04:07:01 GMT

1. VS.Net Beta 1 with .Net Beta 2?

2. VC++5: Creating library .\Debug/Test.lib and object .\Debug/Test.exp

3. Calling for beta testing of Registry Editing tool for .NET

4. Changes in C# between VS.NET Beta and VS.NET Final versions

5. Persistence of Favorites in MSDN Library

6. Object Persistence across forms

7. COM Object Persistence using OLEDB Help

8. Object Persistence with DAO

9. MFC to STL - Object Persistence?

10. Persistence and Scalable / Stateless Server Objects

11. Invitation to Beta Test

12. Compaq announces public Beta test for Linux Alpha C compiler