using common dialog HookProc
Author Message
 using common dialog HookProc

I want to display the ChooseFont common dialog, but hide the Font Size
controls.

I've written my own class which derives from
System.Windows.Forms.FontDialog.  I'd like to handle WM_INITDIALOG and hide
the font size controls.  I've overridden HookProc(), and a Trace message
confirms I am getting messages as expected.  So how do I go about hiding
them?  In C++ I would use something like ::ShowWindow(::GetDlgItem(hDlg,
stc3), SW_HIDE), but I can't find ShowWindow() or GetDlgItem() in C#.  Do I
have to use PInvoke, or is there a better way?

Nate

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 05:39:16 GMT
 using common dialog HookProc
Nathaniel,

Quote:
>Do I have to use PInvoke

Yes

Mattias

===
Mattias Sj?gren (VB MVP)

http://www.msjogren.net/dotnet/

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 23:28:24 GMT

1. Select Directory using common file dialog(CFileDialog)

2. Trouble Getting multiple files using Common File Dialog

3. Using Common File Dialog

4. How to select directory using common dialog

5. Using Serialize function without common file dialog windows

6. Cannot display the dialog derived from common file dialog

7. Nesting Common File Dialog within my Dialog

8. Common Open Dialog not displaying a dialog when file doesn't exist

9. Hookproc, window and SendMessage

10. Hookproc, window and SendMessage

11. Transparent dialog in property sheet with Windows XP common controls

12. Common Dialog Problem