C# and OpenGL csgl-base.dll
Author Message
 C# and OpenGL csgl-base.dll

It seems I'm missing the subject dll. Where is it posted or how do I obtain it.
I downloaded and seemed to have located csgl.dll.
What have I done wrong?
BR
  Bob Palank

Thu, 19 May 2005 09:20:38 GMT
 C# and OpenGL csgl-base.dll

Quote:

> It seems I'm missing the subject dll. Where is it posted or how do I
> obtain it. I downloaded and seemed to have located csgl.dll.

What are you trying to do?
Are you talking about the examples?
If so, the assemblies and DLL you need to run them are un the same
directory as the compiled examples.
For example, in directory CsGLExamples/bin/Release, you find all the .exe,
and the files:
CsGL.Basecode.dll  csgl.dll  csgl.native.dll where CsGL.Basecode.dll,
csgl.dll are assemblies and csgl.native.dll a Win32 DLL needed to access
to OpenGL lib.

Does that answer your question?

--
Stephane SOPPERA
http://stephane.soppera.free.fr

Thu, 19 May 2005 17:49:54 GMT

1. C# with OpenGL/CSGL; DirectX 9

2. C# team - Opengl for C#?

3. OpenGL in C# ...

4. OpenGl and C#

5. OpenGL with C#

6. C# and DirectX or OpenGL

7. C# and OpenGL

8. ANN: C#/.NET/OpenGL 3D Engine Updated.

9. C# & OpenGL

10. directX or OpenGL from C#?

11. C# and OpenGL

12. interop, C#, font & OpenGL