How to disable adding, inserting ord deleting Rows in the DataGrid (System.Windows.Forms.DataGrid
Author Message
 How to disable adding, inserting ord deleting Rows in the DataGrid (System.Windows.Forms.DataGrid)

Hi,

How can I disable the feature that makes it possible to add, delete or
insert rows
in the Windows.Forms.DataGrid component.

Thanks in advance.

mw.

Mon, 17 May 2004 20:12:01 GMT
 How to disable adding, inserting ord deleting Rows in the DataGrid (System.Windows.Forms.DataGrid)
mw,

    There is a property on the DataGrid called ReadOnly that should do what
you are looking for.

    Hope this helps.

--
                              - Nicholas Paldino [MVP]

Quote:
> Hi,

> How can I disable the feature that makes it possible to add, delete or
> insert rows
> in the Windows.Forms.DataGrid component.

> Thanks in advance.

> mw.

Mon, 17 May 2004 22:02:48 GMT

1. datagrid, insert data row

2. DataGrid - Blocking a row delete

3. Insert, Update, Delete of rows using OLE DB ATL Consumer Templates

4. DataGrid, BindingManager and Deleted rows

5. Insert, Delete, and Update of Row(s).

6. datagrid - delete rows

7. Add Row To dataGrid through loop

8. How to get adding row event in DataGrid

9. DataGrid/DataTable - event before row added?

10. how to add a row to datagrid ?

11. DataGrid (How to not allow Add New Row)

12. Add Row dynamically to the beginning of datatable in a datagrid