FileSystemWatcher - Multiple paths ?
Author Message
 FileSystemWatcher - Multiple paths ?

Is it possible to monitor more then one directory/path
using a single instance of the FileSystemWatcher class
i.e "c:\" and "d:\somedir" or do I need to use multipl
instances ?

--
Andreas H?kansson
Student of Software Engineering

Thu, 07 Oct 2004 00:51:03 GMT
 FileSystemWatcher - Multiple paths ?
You must use one FileSystemWatcher class for each directory, so yes,
multiple instances are required.

Chris R.

Quote:
> Is it possible to monitor more then one directory/path
> using a single instance of the FileSystemWatcher class
> i.e "c:\" and "d:\somedir" or do I need to use multipl
> instances ?

> --
> Andreas H?kansson
> Student of Software Engineering
> andreas (at) selfinflicted.org

Thu, 07 Oct 2004 01:42:20 GMT
 FileSystemWatcher - Multiple paths ?
Thank you.

--
Andreas H?kansson
Student of Software Engineering
andreas (at) selfinflicted.org

Quote:
> You must use one FileSystemWatcher class for each directory, so yes,
> multiple instances are required.

> Chris R.

> > Is it possible to monitor more then one directory/path
> > using a single instance of the FileSystemWatcher class
> > i.e "c:\" and "d:\somedir" or do I need to use multipl
> > instances ?

> > --
> > Andreas H?kansson
> > Student of Software Engineering
> > andreas (at) selfinflicted.org

Thu, 07 Oct 2004 02:26:22 GMT

1. FileSystemWatcher mutiple paths

2. Style Question (multiple exit paths from function)

3. REPOST: Multiple drive BUG VS.NET2003 with absolute IntDir/OutDir path

4. Multiple drive BUG VS.NET2003 with absolute IntDir/OutDir path

5. multiple project include file paths

6. Configuring a ws to search multiple drives for source while maintaining the relative paths

7. Selecting multiple paths (not file names) from CFileDialog

8. FileSystemWatcher problems with Windows 98

9. FileSystemWatcher

10. FileSystemWatcher

11. FileSystemWatcher Sample Code

12. FileSystemWatcher is horribly broken!