Is there a way to find matching curly brace?
Author Message
 Is there a way to find matching curly brace?

Someone on the VB.NET vs. C# list mentioned that their is a way to find the
matching (closing) curly brace, but I could not figure out how to do this.

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 01:29:20 GMT
 Is there a way to find matching curly brace?
Crtl }

Quote:
> Someone on the VB.NET vs. C# list mentioned that their is a way to find
the
> matching (closing) curly brace, but I could not figure out how to do this.

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 01:56:09 GMT
 Is there a way to find matching curly brace?
Cool...Thanks!

Do you know if there is a way to jump to functions like in VB6 using
(Shift-F2)?

Quote:
> Crtl }

> > Someone on the VB.NET vs. C# list mentioned that their is a way to find
> the
> > matching (closing) curly brace, but I could not figure out how to do
this.

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 03:57:56 GMT
 Is there a way to find matching curly brace?
The only thing close to VB's Shift-F2 is right-click and choose "Go to
Definition"

In my IDE, it doesn't always work.

There is nothing equivalent VB's Ctrl-Shift-F2, which takes you back
to the previous function.

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:57:56 -0600, "John Peacock"

Quote:

>Cool...Thanks!

>Do you know if there is a way to jump to functions like in VB6 using
>(Shift-F2)?

>> Crtl }

>> > Someone on the VB.NET vs. C# list mentioned that their is a way to find
>> the
>> > matching (closing) curly brace, but I could not figure out how to do
>this.

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 05:18:07 GMT

1. How to find matching curly-braces

2. How to find matching braces in VC++?

3. Curly braces and declaring variables

4. usage of curly braces { }

5. I need the curly braces

6. Brace matching

7. How do I escape curly braces in a format string?

8. finding the closest match of a string compared to an array of strings

9. Finding matching parentheses in a string

10. finding the right match - quick ?

11. no matching symbolic information found

12. no matching symbolic information found