MSDNMessageService "Cannot deserialize object"
Author Message
 MSDNMessageService "Cannot deserialize object"

I have loaded the MSDNMessageService and I am running into a problem I hope
someone can help me with.  There are some script files that load test
messages into the test queues.  These scripts are working fine.  However
when I try to send a message using the "Send" method of the MessageQueue
object, I get an a "cannon deserialize object" error.  Attached is some
sample code:

string mqPath = ".\\Private$\\test";

if(!MessageQueue.Exists(mqPath.ToString()))

{

MessageQueue.Create(mqPath);

Quote:
}

MessageQueue mq = new MessageQueue(mqPath);

mq.Send("This is a test");

Does anyone have any thoughts?

Craig

Sat, 23 Oct 2004 04:52:38 GMT

1. Problem getting "memory cannot be read"

2. Error "Cannot Load ActiveX component"

3. "Memory cannot be read"?

4. Why "cannot open file nafxcwd.lib"?

5. Resource editor "cannot add new member"

6. ERROR: memory cannot be "read"

7. newbie question - "Cannot open include file"

8. "Cannot save file" error message

9. "Cannot save file" error message

10. cannot open file "mfc42ud.lib"??

11. cannot open file "nafxcwd.lib"