white paper on namespaces and assemblies
Author Message
 white paper on namespaces and assemblies

Can anyone recommend a detailed white paper on namespaces and assemblies?  I
am having difficulty grasping the complete concept.  None of the books or
the MSDN go into very much detail.

Jonathan Folland

Wed, 01 Dec 2004 00:20:12 GMT
 white paper on namespaces and assemblies
Hi Jonathan,

Here are some articles:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/1000/DotNET/DotNET1000.asp
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/01/02/buildapps/buildapps.asp

Regards,

Bill Cheng
Microsoft Support Engineer
--------------------

| Subject: white paper on namespaces and assemblies
| Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:20:12 -0500

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.CSharp
|
| Can anyone recommend a detailed white paper on namespaces and assemblies?
| am having difficulty grasping the complete concept.  None of the books or
| the MSDN go into very much detail.
|
| Jonathan Folland

Thu, 02 Dec 2004 23:02:17 GMT

1. White Paper: CC++

2. New White Paper

3. Where can I get the complete MSF white paper

4. In-memory database white paper

5. Where can I find the white paper of ASF file format

6. Hiding Public classes / namespaces outside an assembly

7. Declaring namespace in a dynamic assembly

8. Namespaces & Assemblies - Java analogy

9. how can a namespace can see another namespace ?

10. Collision of namespace with internal namespace

11. tool(s) or white paper to convert "c++" code to "c"

12. Please explain the diference @Assembly directive and Assembly class