do you know what is wrong in this code.
Author Message
 do you know what is wrong in this code.

I want to use Right Management in aspx

define and create a IWMRMChallenge2 object
IWMRMChallenge2 objChallenge;
objChallenge =
(IWMRMChallenge2)Server.CreateObject("WMRMobjs.WMRMChallenge");

strChallenge = "aaaaaaaa";
objChallenge.Challenge = strChallenge;

now the problem is when the length of strChallenge more than 8, will get the
error message "[ArgumentException: argument error]
WMRMOBJSLib.IWMRMChallenge2.set_Challenge(String pVal) +0", otherwise
another error message "[COMException (0x80041003): HRESULT exceptiono
0x80041003?]"

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 11:32:17 GMT
 do you know what is wrong in this code.
Hi,

Please check here for the description of the Challenge porperty.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/wmrm/htm/challengechallenge.asp

I think you should post in the newsgroup microsoft.public.windowsmedia.drm
for help.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions, please reply to this post.

Best Regards,

Jun Su
Microsoft Support

---

--------------------

| Subject: do you know what is wrong in this code.
| Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 11:32:17 +0800
|
| I want to use Right Management in aspx

| define and create a IWMRMChallenge2 object
| IWMRMChallenge2 objChallenge;
| objChallenge =
| (IWMRMChallenge2)Server.CreateObject("WMRMobjs.WMRMChallenge");
|
| strChallenge = "aaaaaaaa";
| objChallenge.Challenge = strChallenge;
|
| now the problem is when the length of strChallenge more than 8, will get
the
| error message "[ArgumentException: argument error]
| WMRMOBJSLib.IWMRMChallenge2.set_Challenge(String pVal) +0", otherwise
| another error message "[COMException (0x80041003): HRESULT exceptiono
| 0x80041003?]"

Mon, 05 Jul 2004 14:11:56 GMT

1. What am i doing wrong in this code?

2. Code: What am I doing wrong?