common dialog control directory select
Author Message
 common dialog control directory select

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone had any sample code or a link pointing to how to
use the common dialog control with C# in vis studio.net to allow a user to
select a directory and not a file. Basically, in my program the user
specifies a directory to store a file in.

Any help or suggestions?

Thanks ahead.

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 05:23:19 GMT
 common dialog control directory select
Jason Gleason had this to say:

Quote:
> I was wondering if anyone had any sample code or a link pointing to
> how to use the common dialog control with C# in vis studio.net to
> allow a user to select a directory and not a file. Basically, in my
> program the user specifies a directory to store a file in.

Add a reference to System.Design.dll for access to
System.Windows.Forms.Design.FolderNameEditor.FolderBrowser

--
There are 10 kinds of people:
Those who understand binary and those who don't

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 09:58:01 GMT

1. How to select directory using common dialog

2. Select Directory using common file dialog(CFileDialog)

3. Is there a common dialog for select directory?

4. Common Dialog Box : Directory Select

5. Select directory common dlg

6. Common Font Dialog: problems returning the selected font

7. Directory Selection Common Dialog

8. Common Dialog that just picks directories?

9. Common dialog for directory browsing?

10. Common directory dialog??

11. Directory common dialog ????

12. Directory Select Dialog