GDI+ resolution question
Author Message
 GDI+ resolution question

Hello!

How do I set the resolution of a GDI Graphics object to 1200 dpi?

Best regards,

Henrik Dahl

Sun, 22 May 2005 21:18:55 GMT
 GDI+ resolution question
Henrik,

    The only way you can do this is if you are working with a Bitmap class.
If you are, then you can call the SetResolution method on that class to
change the resolution of the image.

    If you have a Graphics object that represents a device context (for a
screen or printer), then you won't be able to do this, as the resolutions
for those are pretty much set.

    Hope this helps.

--
               - Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]

Quote:
> Hello!

> How do I set the resolution of a GDI Graphics object to 1200 dpi?

> Best regards,

> Henrik Dahl

Sun, 22 May 2005 21:26:22 GMT
 GDI+ resolution question
Nicholas,

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Henrik Dahl

Quote:
> Henrik,

>     The only way you can do this is if you are working with a Bitmap
class.
> If you are, then you can call the SetResolution method on that class to
> change the resolution of the image.

>     If you have a Graphics object that represents a device context (for a
> screen or printer), then you won't be able to do this, as the resolutions
> for those are pretty much set.

>     Hope this helps.

> --
>                - Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]

> > Hello!

> > How do I set the resolution of a GDI Graphics object to 1200 dpi?

> > Best regards,

> > Henrik Dahl

Sun, 22 May 2005 23:03:28 GMT

1. Image resolution versus Screen resolution

2. Gdi+ in VC7 ?

3. c# & gdi+: painting a circle OnMouseDown

4. Dispose in gdi+

5. gdi+

6. Problem with the new operator and Gdi+ objects

7. GDI vs. GDI+

8. Help, GDI/GDI+ animation, drag-drop?

9. gdi+ unexpected error after execution of function

10. gdi+ to save jpeg, vc++ 6, win2000

11. Gdi+ Image Size

12. gdi+