C#-based NNTP server example?
Author Message
 C#-based NNTP server example?

I would like to integrate NNTP under our message boards.  Has anyone seen
example source for an NNTP server?  All the examples I have seen are
clients. (SMILLA, etc)

--
Regards,
Dubi

Fri, 28 Jan 2005 05:20:40 GMT
 C#-based NNTP server example?
Hm ok - has anyone then seen good source for a C# client that can read from
and post to a news server?  If nothing else I can probably adapt the
GotDotNet message board to act as an NNTP client and synchronize posts
between board and news group.
--
Regards,
Dubi

Quote:
> I would like to integrate NNTP under our message boards.  Has anyone seen
> example source for an NNTP server?  All the examples I have seen are
> clients. (SMILLA, etc)

> --
> Regards,
> Dubi

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 00:47:38 GMT

1. nntp newsreader examples

2. Problem connecting to nntp server and sending commands

3. Help Needed in Reading Mails from POP3 and NNTP server

4. public NNTP server for microsoft.public.vc.database ?

5. How can I know a NNTP server name?

6. NNTP Server for this group

7. How can I know a NNTP server name?

8. an nntp control or CSocket sample using nntp

9. How to read/write a messages on a news server (NNTP)

10. manipulating server controls in the Codebehind .cs file

12. I have not seen any examples of MTS based transactions with any .net languages