Drawing Outlined Text
Author Message
 Drawing Outlined Text

I have a few places in my app where I would like to outline the text for
contrast purposes. I have tried creating a Path object and adding a string
to it, but for some reason it fails to render at the correct size. Is there
any way other than using a path to do this?

Thanks,
Bryan Somerville, MCP

Sat, 23 Oct 2004 06:21:24 GMT
 Drawing Outlined Text
Note, this is the C# newsgroup.
  you can do:  if, then, else, do, for, while, switch, case, class, struct...

so use the more specific:
   microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing

--
  NETMaster  (Thomas Scheidegger)
  http://www.cetus-links.org/oo_csharp.html

Quote:

> I have a few places in my app where I would like to outline the text for
> contrast purposes. I have tried creating a Path object and adding a string
> to it, but for some reason it fails to render at the correct size. Is there
> any way other than using a path to do this?

Sat, 23 Oct 2004 16:15:40 GMT

1. HELP! dialog outline remains after screen draw

2. How do you draw outline fonts?

3. How can I tell if a font is outline (as drawn, not as in true-type)

4. Text editor for C/C++ with outline features.

5. shadow and outline around text

6. Draw text without erasing near the text

7. Draw Text with DT_CALCRECT on 45 deg text !

8. How to draw small black texts with white outline?

9. text box that fades out - owner drawn

10. Text and drawing capabilities in Visual C++

11. Drawing and Text capability in VC

12. Custom Drawing Tree - Bold face text crops