Undo TextBox VS Undo CheckBox
Author Message
 Undo TextBox VS Undo CheckBox

When my TextBox A's text have something change, my CheckBox B will check
itself. But when the user Undo his change (Ctrl+Z), the TextBox A's text
change back to original but my CheckBox B still check (I want it uncheck).
How can I do to track this?

Mon, 09 May 2005 18:11:44 GMT
 Undo TextBox VS Undo CheckBox
I dont know of an automatic way, but I suggest you cache the original value
that you put in to text box, and compare the contents of the text box to the
contents of the cached original value, and set the check box appropriately.

Nick Holmes.

Quote:

> When my TextBox A's text have something change, my CheckBox B will check
> itself. But when the user Undo his change (Ctrl+Z), the TextBox A's text
> change back to original but my CheckBox B still check (I want it uncheck).
> How can I do to track this?

Mon, 09 May 2005 18:54:43 GMT

1. MRU and Undo/Redo problems in VS.NET

2. Undo a drawing action?

3. What happened to UNDO in VC7 resource editor?

4. Why can only undo "Delete"?

5. undo atoi?

6. undo (init statics)?

7. Is it possible to undo flushed (written) data ?

8. Why RichTextBox.Undo can't work?

9. undo atoi?

10. How to undo redirection of stderr

11. Jet undoes my changes to its registry settings!

12. How do I get Undo/Redo back