Connect to Paradox Database
Author Message
 Connect to Paradox Database

Fernando,

    If you want to use the ODBC driver for Paradox, then you will have to
use the ODBC managed providers.  You can find a download for the provider at
(watch for line wrap):

http://www.*-*-*.com/
l=/MSDN-FILES/027/001/668/msdncompositedoc.xml

    Hope this helps.

--
               - Nicholas Paldino [.NET MVP]

Quote:
> Hello nG!
> Theres a way to connect to Paradox with C#?
> I tried to make an ODBC connection but appears one message tell me about
the
> incompatible of OleDbDataAdapter.
> Any idea, please!

> Thanks.

> - Fernando Lopes

Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:25:11 GMT
 Connect to Paradox Database
Thank you Nicholas!
I will see the URL!

Quote:
> Hello nG!
> Theres a way to connect to Paradox with C#?
> I tried to make an ODBC connection but appears one message tell me about
the
> incompatible of OleDbDataAdapter.
> Any idea, please!

> Thanks.

> - Fernando Lopes

Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:49:36 GMT
 Connect to Paradox Database
Use the ODBC.Net drivers that Nicholas mentioned and the Intersolv drivers
provided with Paradox. Works nicely. I have several apps working with that
combo - only thing you can't read is formatted memo fields.

Morkai

Quote:
> Hello nG!
> Theres a way to connect to Paradox with C#?
> I tried to make an ODBC connection but appears one message tell me about
the
> incompatible of OleDbDataAdapter.
> Any idea, please!

> Thanks.

> - Fernando Lopes

Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:26:01 GMT

1. Read Data from Paradox database files?

2. Paradox 4.0 databases

3. Paradox Database

4. Paradox database

5. Paradox database

6. Plans for Paradox SQL / Paradox "Engine"

7. QUESTION : Paradox Engine & Paradox tables

8. Connecting C# to Access database

9. ASP.NET (ADO.NET) connect to remote MS Access Database

10. Can't use Server Explorer to connect to database

11. ODBC connect to secure Access database

12. Connecting to a Oracle Database