any way to make the scroll in one datagrid bind to the scroll in another datagrid
Author Message
 any way to make the scroll in one datagrid bind to the scroll in another datagrid

hai all my task is achieved. please ignore

Quote:
> hai all,
>    i have a small problem. i have to display three columns. 1)in this
first
> column is only for displaying purpose(For example to point which type is).
> 2)Second column is the parameters of the type.It is readonly
> 3)Third one is Parameter value. so it should be editable
> What i need is the first row is only for diaplay. so that should be
> discarded and onlt other two rows are important for me.
> 4)I have to update a XML based on the other two rows.
> 5)Now i am using a typed dataset for this purpose. How should i avoid the
> first column complete details from the dataset. since i am saving into a
XML
> file DataSet is the best solution for me.
> can any one help me out?
> bye
> Thank you
> S.MAdhanMohan.

Sat, 16 Apr 2005 15:01:57 GMT

1. ?? using scroll view with large scroll size

2. how:hide CListCtrl scroll bar and scroll programmatically

3. Attached a scroll-bar to MainFrame..Scrolling problem..

4. Moving Scroll bar of the Scroll View

5. scroll combo box added in the c# DataGrid control

6. DataGrid Scroll problem

7. Making static text scroll??

8. making the scroll bar disappear

9. Making static text scroll??

10. Can Listbox be made to horiz scroll ?

11. Making list boxes scroll down

12. Making list boxes scroll down