MMC Snapin
Author Message
 MMC Snapin

Has anyone written a small, minimal sample of MMC Snapin in C# that i can
see?
all i find on the net are huge non understandable applications...

thanks

--Sagiv

Sat, 26 Feb 2005 21:42:07 GMT
 MMC Snapin
It is a complex task ...
did you try:
  http://www.ironringsoftware.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?PageId=19

--
  NETMaster  (Thomas Scheidegger)
  http://www.cetus-links.org/oo_csharp.html

Quote:

> Has anyone written a small, minimal sample of MMC Snapin in C# that i can see?
> all i find on the net are huge non understandable applications...

Sat, 26 Feb 2005 20:52:21 GMT
 MMC Snapin
yes i have,
this is one of the bizare places, a huge library, that does almost nothing,
and so not undertsandable.

if i could just know the first few steps...

Quote:
> It is a complex task ...
> did you try:
>   http://www.ironringsoftware.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?PageId=19

> --
>   NETMaster  (Thomas Scheidegger)
>   http://www.cetus-links.org/oo_csharp.html

Quote:
> > Has anyone written a small, minimal sample of MMC Snapin in C# that i
can see?
> > all i find on the net are huge non understandable applications...

Sun, 27 Feb 2005 15:24:30 GMT
 MMC Snapin
My book, .NET Framework Solutions: In Search of the Lost Win32 API, has a
complete MMC snap-in example in it with a detailed description of how to put one
together.  I didn't try to do anything fancy, I just wanted to get people up and
running.  You can learn more about the book at
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/078214134X.

John Mueller

Learn about my books at http://www.mwt.net/~jmueller/.
Sign up for my free newsletter, .NET Developer eXTRA, at
http://www.freeenewsletters.com/.

Has anyone written a small, minimal sample of MMC Snapin in C# that i can
see?
all i find on the net are huge non understandable applications...

thanks

--Sagiv

Tue, 01 Mar 2005 03:14:01 GMT

1. MMC Snapin

2. ATL MMC Snapins

3. MMC-Snapin

4. MMC Snapin

5. MMC Snapin with OCX Resultview failed to create control

6. MMC Snapin, refresh prob.

7. check box in MMC SnapIn

8. CheckBox in MMC SnapIn

9. Novice: Use ATL for MMC snapin?

10. Change MMC SnapIn default context menu

11. MMC snapin and toolbar buttons

12. How to debug Active X control shown by MMC Snapin