Howto Import com dll referencing a tlb?
Author Message
 Howto Import com dll referencing a tlb?

Hi there.
I have following problem I have a COM Dll exposing some objects which
references a tlb in vc i do the following to import the dll:
#import "TDSDefines.tlb" no_namespace rename("ApprovalStatus",
"ApprovalStat")
#import "tds.dll" no_namespace raw_interfaces_only no_implementation
no_smart_pointers rename("Folder", "tdsFolder")

how can I make an interop assembly for C#
i tried following but it didn't work:

tlbimp TDSDefines.tlb /out:TDSDef.dll
tlbimp TDS.dll /out:TDS.dll /reference:tdsdef.dll

all the methods/properties which reference to the tlbdef were lost

tia, dom

Sun, 21 Nov 2004 19:53:07 GMT

1. #import problem in VC++.NET (tlb is created after the DLL)

2. importing dll vs tlb

3. Import .tlb or .dll?

4. How to import references to WINSOCK.DLL ??

5. #import with EMBEDDED_IDL results in all types in my own tlb

6. Importing mscolib.tlb

7. A strange problem with importing TLB

8. a simple question on raw method with #import Mylib.tlb

9. Importing MS Access TLB file

10. import type from tlb

11. #import *.tlb chokes

12. #import <mshtml.tlb>