Test message...
Author Message
 Test message...

This is a test to see if it's possible to post to the MS newsgroups
from the public news server news.cis.dfn.de.  Please ignore, unless
you want to know if it worked. :-)

Wed, 22 Jun 2005 01:06:41 GMT
 Test message...
Christoph, please feel free (and strongly encouraged) to use microsoft.test
for all future test messages.

--
Greg Ewing [MVP]
http://www.claritycon.com/

Quote:
> This is a test to see if it's possible to post to the MS newsgroups
> from the public news server news.cis.dfn.de.  Please ignore, unless
> you want to know if it worked. :-)

Wed, 22 Jun 2005 03:22:41 GMT
 Test message...
On Fri, 3 Jan 2003 13:22:41 -0600, "Greg Ewing [MVP]"

Quote:

>Christoph, please feel free (and strongly encouraged) to use microsoft.test
>for all future test messages.

Oops, sorry.  Will do that.  I'm happy to report that the message went
through, though.  Glad to see that the MS server setup has been
changed to allow posting from outside servers.

Wed, 22 Jun 2005 03:42:29 GMT

1. this is a test message - testing my email program - please ignore it - thank you -bye

2. test message please don't respond

3. test message, don't bother reading...

4. Test message:Ignore

5. Test Message [143109:941492379]

6. My New Test Message [294724:940602089]

7. Test message

8. Test Message

9. test message

10. test message