Back to VS.Net beta2, there was a code share plugin featured browsing code from Internet
Author Message
 Back to VS.Net beta2, there was a code share plugin featured browsing code from Internet

Did not use it much, but it was nice.  Now I don't see anywhere in VS.Net
RTM and nobody is talking about it either.

Tue, 20 Jul 2004 07:36:14 GMT
 Back to VS.Net beta2, there was a code share plugin featured browsing code from Internet

the existing version only works with Beta 2. we need to wait for them
to update it. It's a great little add-in

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:36:14 -0800, "Russel Harvey"

Quote:

>Did not use it much, but it was nice.  Now I don't see anywhere in VS.Net
>RTM and nobody is talking about it either.

Wed, 21 Jul 2004 02:21:40 GMT
 Back to VS.Net beta2, there was a code share plugin featured browsing code from Internet
please don't cross post

code (www.vscodeswap.net) is still in beta 2
probably it will come out on launch Feb13th

Quote:

> the existing version only works with Beta 2. we need to wait for them
> to update it. It's a great little add-in

> On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:36:14 -0800, "Russel Harvey"

> >Did not use it much, but it was nice.  Now I don't see anywhere in VS.Net
> >RTM and nobody is talking about it either.

---

Wed, 21 Jul 2004 07:13:01 GMT
 Back to VS.Net beta2, there was a code share plugin featured browsing code from Internet
Where is it then (even for Beta 2)?  Thanks.

Quote:

> the existing version only works with Beta 2. we need to wait for them
> to update it. It's a great little add-in

> On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:36:14 -0800, "Russel Harvey"

> >Did not use it much, but it was nice.  Now I don't see anywhere in VS.Net
> >RTM and nobody is talking about it either.

Wed, 21 Jul 2004 17:18:11 GMT
 Back to VS.Net beta2, there was a code share plugin featured browsing code from Internet
Cross posting with a intention to reach the larger crowd who may know this
info.  Anyway, thank you for the link.

Quote:
> please don't cross post

> code (www.vscodeswap.net) is still in beta 2
> probably it will come out on launch Feb13th

> > the existing version only works with Beta 2. we need to wait for them
> > to update it. It's a great little add-in

> > On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:36:14 -0800, "Russel Harvey"

> > >Did not use it much, but it was nice.  Now I don't see anywhere in
VS.Net
> > >RTM and nobody is talking about it either.

> ---

Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:35:03 GMT

1. how to share the codes in two projects of one solution in visual studio .net

2. Can't compile - VS.NET Beta2 Enterprise Edition

3. WTL and VS.Net Beta2

4. Diff between Beta2 and VS.NET

5. how can I get the cdkey from vs.net beta2

6. VS.Net Beta2 CDs

7. Vs.net beta2 on msdn if you didn't know :)

8. How VS.NET generates code comment reports

9. code comments in VS.net 2003

10. VS.Net deployment for COM+ component in combination with managed code

11. Problem in porting code from VC++ 6.0 to VS.Net (using STL)

12. Old code doesn't compile with VS.NET