XML.NET to XML.ADO26
Author Message
 XML.NET to XML.ADO26

I have saved a XML file with the WriteXml method of the DataSet object.
Now I want to load the ADODB.Stream object with that file from VB6 but I am
geting a lots of "????????????????????".
With XML files that was generating with the ADODB.Recordset.Save
ADODB.Stream from VB6 its ok.

The propose of that is to transform an XML data that came from .NET to a COM
object that was writen in VB6 and form that to an ADODB.Recordset object.

Thanks,
Asaf

Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:31:41 GMT

1. XML DOM and .NET's XML classes

2. creating xml schema programmatically from an an xml file without using ADO.NET

3. hwo to convert value which get from xml to type which get from xml also

4. VC++ and XML, I want to retrieve an XML file from URL

5. VC++ and XML, I want to retrieve an XML file from a URL

6. Validating an XML document in the VS .NET IDE

7. Using Lotus Notes CAPI and XML Toolkit v1.0 from VS .NET: C#, C++

8. Using .NET webrequest w/xml post

9. how to use xml in vc.net?

10. Sorry! XML Load Example in unmanaged VC++ .NET

11. XML to ADO.NET convertor?

12. XML DOM via c#/.net