Custom Cursor Black and white color only????
Author Message
 Custom Cursor Black and white color only????

i have custom cursor which is in yellow color
3dgarro.cur

my code is
this.Cursor=new Cursor("3dgarro.cur");

but it show the cursor in black color, how to solve this?

thx

Wed, 25 May 2005 17:14:28 GMT
 Custom Cursor Black and white color only????
Hi, Leo Chen
I found your reply in
http://www.easyCSharp.com/news/csharp/article.php3?id=114878

But why i can't see your reply in my outlookexpress???

Anyway thx

Quote:
> i have custom cursor which is in yellow color
> 3dgarro.cur

> my code is
> this.Cursor=new Cursor("3dgarro.cur");

> but it show the cursor in black color, how to solve this?

> thx

Wed, 25 May 2005 17:23:45 GMT
 Custom Cursor Black and white color only????
hi Gary

I am also stuck in the same problem , I even saw the reply
in www.easycsharp.com but I am still confused how to use
LoadCursorFromFile()  in C# !!

Waiting for some hint from ur side

Thanks in advance
Govil

Quote:

Fri, 27 May 2005 17:41:14 GMT

1. Custom Cursor Black and white color only????

2. Custom Cursor Black and white color only??

3. Printing Color Views on Black&White Printers

4. Custom cursor in Black & White color ???

5. How can I create a custom color cursor?

6. Black and white bitmaps

7. Displaying anything but white text on black screen

8. Comments on black-box and white-box testing

9. RE R Q? on Black on White graphics

10. Q? on Black on white graphics

11. Gray level bitmap printed black and white